Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Rules for thin men

Rule #1 - no matter how you are shaped, your clothes must fit. This is the single most important part of looking your best. Your clothes may be older and a bit shabby. They may be out-of-fashion colors. You can pull off a look if your clothes fit. If your clothes do not fit you properly. If they don't flatter your figure, you are doomed to look silly.
I understand that finding clothes is nearly impossible when you're not "normally" shaped, and I'm working on that. You must learn to not buy anything that does not work perfectly for you. I actually had only one dress shirt that I wore for over a year because I could not find another dress shirt that fit me. I saw many shirts that were close, but if they didn't fit just right, so I left them on the rack. Looking your best is important, and buying ill-fitting clothes is a recipe for disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment